Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Travel Wallet
Want to remember your adventures for longer?
Imagine how great it will feel to relive a moment from your travels to Southeast Asia.
This travel wallet set is a quick and easy way to create a lasting memento of your special trip and never forget where your adventures have taken you.What's included?
Tyvek® Travel Wallet
Travel Stash Tin
Travel Wallet Features
- Lightweight yet tough - weighs only 13 grams so won't add bulk or weight to your gear
- Atlas-quality map cover to plot your journey
- Feels like paper - can even be written on like paper - yet can't be ripped or torn
- UV-coated & water resistant it will cope with your most rugged of adventures
- Stealthy & slim looks like a map in your bag
- Snug envelope-style pocket keeps safe your passport
- Expanding pockets for keepsakes you collect along the way & keeping small travel docs organised
- Guaranteed to last your journey
Travel Stash Tin
- Small enough to take with you on the road but big enough to house your trip mementoes when you return
- Plenty of room for postcards, ticket stubs, even that dodgy souvenir magnet that slides off your fridge door!
- Your travel moments are close to hand and you can easily bring your adventures to life when sharing stories with family and friends.
Grab a travel wallet today and always remember where your adventures have taken you.Travelling Elsewhere?
Designed to perfectly match the size of your passport our custom made notebook slips easily into a pocket of your Tyvek® Travel Wallet. It makes the ideal travel companion: doodle, draw, plan, make notes.
Add one to your order for just £2.99
I bought the travel wallet as a gift for someone travelling to Indonesia later in the year and they absolutely love it! It’s really looking lightweight, but also super durable (handy when travelling!) and also means my friend will be able to keep memories of a special trip forever once they come home. Will certainly buy again for any other friends that travel and one for myself if I ever manage to organise a trip myself!
I found this really useful for my passport and all sorts of tickets, rooms cards, notes and general travelling paperwork! It was good to know that key bits of information were all in the one place.
When I got home it was really nice to have a little collection of bits and pieces that turned out to be wonderful reminders of things that happened while I was away.
The cover survived lots of putting/pulling in and out of bags and in fact, at the end, looked great for it travels
Loved this for my trip to Indonesia, I carried it in my daypack all the time and it held up very well. Easy to keep hotel address cards in so I could give them to a taxi driver. Loved the notebook to help keep me organised and write small observations of my trip.
I like that it doesn't look like a standard passport cover and has more uses and that after a while it looked like a nicely worn map. Perfect for my travels, will pick up another one when I got to India next year.