Southeast Asia & Philippines Travel Wallet
Want to remember your adventures for longer?
Imagine how great it will feel to relive a moment from your special trip to Southeast Asia or the Philippines.
This travel wallet & keepsake stash tin is a quick and easy way to create a lasting memento of your travels so you never forget where your adventures have taken you.
Even if it’s just for a fleeting moment you can go back to the museum, the beach bar or the bustling market and once again soak in the sounds, the smells and the sheer joy at just being somewhere else.
After all, the best souvenirs are the ones that trigger great memories.
What's included?Tyvek® Travel Wallet
Travel Stash Tin
Travel Wallet Features
- Plot your journey on the Atlas-quality map cover to always remember where your adventures have taken you
- Made from tough Tyvek® your travel wallet feels like paper & can be written on yet can’t be ripped or torn
- Lightweight & weighing only 13 grams it won't add bulk to your gear
- Snug envelope-style pocket fits your passport so you always know where it is
- Expanding pockets keep safe mementoes you collect along the way, never forget the small moments that make up your travels
- UV-coated & water-resistant - can cope with your most rugged of adventures
- Stealthy & slim it looks like a map in your bag
Travel Stash Tin Features
- Small enough to take with you on the road, big enough to house your trip mementoes when you return
- There when you need a quiet reminder of your travels
- Great conversation starter & an easy way to bring your travel stories to life when sharing your adventures with friends & family.
Grab a travel wallet today and always remember where your adventures have taken you.
We've got your next trip covered.
Travel wallets are available for
Designed by us to perfectly match your passport, we even rounded the corners - cute!
Our notebook slips easily into your Tyvek® Travel Wallet and makes the ideal travel companion: doodle, draw, plan, make notes.
Record. Remember. Revisit.
Add one to your order for just £2.99
I gave this to my brother before his trip to South East Asia. He was stoked (and he never likes gifts so that's saying something!). Great quality maps, and he said he's already had so many people stop him in the airport to ask where he got it. Will be buying more, for sure.